Fall Internships Are Available at Socially Jen and Co.
We believe that interns should grow beyond the grunt work of agency life and explore a bit of everything that goes into marketing. [Of course, there’ll be a coffee run now and again – but, hey, we grab the coffee, too!] Interns at Socially Jen and Co. have the opportunity to learn and have hands-on experience in copywriting, research, graphic design, photography, event planning, and so much more about life beyond the textbooks. Our program ensures that our interns walk away with a portfolio that they will be proud to show.
Our team has the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients in various industries. We create stellar social media strategy for scrumptious snacks and optimize outstanding operations of events for incredible organizations. [And we do it all with the perfect amount of alliteration.]
- are a motivated self-starter
- are trustworthy and punctual
- have an eye for design
- love creative writing and find yourself cringing at grammatical errors on Facebook
- need an internship for college credit
- are studying mass communications, business, graphic design, or another related field
- are able to dedicate 15-20 hours per week during your semester to your internship
- are ready to have some fun!
Submit your resume and cover letter to our team for review. If we’re ready to take this relationship to the next level, we’ll call you in for an interview!
Please submit you resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.